Montag, 15. September 2014

Exposure and the First Snow....



 Fresh snow on the small glaicer autum is here. pic Alex Luger


This summer was not really a summer, in my region it rained a lot but I tried my best to get on my new project on the rare days without rain and blizzards. I did a first ascent on a 350+meters face with the upper headwall constantly overhanging. The steepness of the face made the climbing into the unknown very intense because there is not much to rest on. Now I am working on the redpoint. The day before yesterday it snowed 20cm on the summit. Summer is really over. Hope there will be some nice weather still to come for some quality tries on the route.  


 The headwall is steep.




 Chilling out on a small ledge befor the crux pitch.
All pictures Alex Luger collection.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.